Whether you are an experienced archivist looking to connect with peers or a new professional hoping to build your resume, New England Archivists has volunteer openings that will give you new skills and networking opportunities! Consider applying for the position of Web Administrator.
The Web Administrator is a member of the New England Archivists Communications Committee and serves a three-year term.
- Oversees maintenance and administration of the NEA website, including granting and removing site permissions for committee and Executive Board members.
- Coordinates with the Communications Chair, the Web Content Manager, and the Copy Editor to keep the site updated, relevant, and in line with NEA’s mission.
- Oversees the organizational structure of the website based on current web standards.
- Responsible for adding new pages, removing old pages, and maintaining the structure of the navigation, including on meeting pages.
- Back-end administrator for Wild Apricot including web pages--look and feel, usability, web forms, analytics, etc.--membership database, registrar’s module, and all other related web administration, including security protocols and domain name (note: this does not include PB Works).
- Manages and maintains NEA’s Google admin site, including facilitating the transfer of NEA email addresses to new committee and board members.
- Coordinates with the Treasurer when site and domain payments are necessary.
- Coordinates with the NEA Newsletter staff to make the quarterly newsletter available in digital format on the website.
To apply please contact email@example.com