This is the final version of the Strategic five-year plan (pdf or html) put together by the Board based on input from the membership. The Action Plan (pdf or html) details the actions needed to fulfill the plan and to guide the Board and its committees.
NEA Annual Survey Results
Results for the 2013 Annual Survey are now available.
Curious about past results?
New England Archivists is a regional organization of people who organize,
describe, preserve, and provide access to historical records in a
variety of formats. It offers educational opportunities and provides
venues for professional and volunteer archivists to gather and share
experiences with colleagues.
NEA is committed to increasing public awareness of archival work and to
informing historians, genealogists, students, and journalists, among others,
about archival resources that might be of use to them. NEA also works with
individuals in related professions, such as records managers, librarians,
and town clerks, to promote the sharing of information among the larger community of
NEA Executive Board Minutes
- 2013 June 7, American Textile Museum, Lowell, MA
- 2013 March 23, College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
- 2013 January 25, Cambridge Public Library, Cambridge, MA
- 2012 November 2, Simmons College, Boston, MA
- 2012 June 1, Redwood Library, Newport, RI
- 2012 March 23, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT
- 2012 January 13, Schlesinger Library, Cambridge, MA.
- 2011 October 14, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH.
- 2011 June 17, Congressional Library, Boston, MA.
- 2011 April 1, Brown University, Providence, RI.
- 2011 January 28, College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA.
- 2010 November 5, Cheshire Historical Society, Keene, NH.
- 2010 July 16, Congregational Library, Boston, MA.
- 2010 March 19, W.E.B DuBois Library, Amherst, MA.
- 2010 January 15, Smith College, Northampton, MA.
- 2009 November 6, University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA.
- 2009 July 23, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA.
- 2009 March 27, Schlesinger Library, Cambridge, MA.
- 2009 January 23, College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA.
- 2008 November 14, Simmons College, Boston, MA
- 2008 June 19, Mount Holyoke College, Holyoke, MA
- 2008 March 28, Salve Regina College, Newport, R.I.
- 2007 October 12, Dodd Center,
University of Connecticut.
- 2007 June 11, NEDCC, Andover,
- 2007 March 30, Radisson Hotel,
- 2007 January 22, College of the
Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
- 2006 October 20, University of
New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- 2006 June 19, NEDCC, Andover,
- 2006 March 10, Boston College,
Chestnut Hill, MA
- 2006 January 17, Boston College,
Chestnut Hill, MA
- 2005 October 14, Sheraton Hotel,
- 2005 June 29, NEDCC, Andover,
- 2005 May 25, NEDCC, Andover,
- 2005 April 29, Simmons College,
New England Archivists is a 501 c3 registered non-profit.
Current Budget Information
Past Budget Information
Log in to the old membership database